Monday 7 March 2011

Where are Indians??????

Dear all, here is an interesting article, I thought it's worth sharing with you.......

An American visited India and went back to America
Where he met his Indian friend who asked him
How did u find my Country??? 
The American said it is a great country                 
With solid ancient history
And immensely rich with natural resources.
The Indian friend then asked.
How did u find Indians??

Indians??
Who Indians?Which Indians?
I didn't find or met a single Indian there in India.

What nonsense??
Who else could u met in India then??
The American said..
In Kashmir I met a Kashmiri                                              
In Punjab a Panjabi,
In Rajasthan a Marwadi 
In Bengal I met a Bengali, 
In Gujrath I met a Gujrathi,
In Bihar I met a Bihari, 
In Maharastra a Marathi, 
In Karnataka I met a Kannadiga,
In Tamil Nadu a Tamilian, 
In Kerala I met a Malayali,

Then I met
A Hindu,
A Muslim,
A Christian,
A Jain,
A Buddhist

And many more
But not a single Indian did I meet

Think how serious this joke is..
The day would not be far off when indeed we would
Become a collection of nation states as some
Regional anti-national politicians want...
Fight back - Always say I am Indian


No comments:

Post a Comment