Monday 14 March 2011

Farewell Program for Cohort V.

Dear all, we had Farewell Program for Cohort V Fellows in Deshpande Foundation Hubli. It was wonderful program organised by Deshpande Education Trust. The program is know as Capstone known as Graduation ceremony. We had some good presentation by the Cohort V fellows about their learning and outcome of this fellowship program, they also presented about the modules for Cohort VI to understand different modules. We also organised Cultural program and Games for Fellows. I participated in one funny skit, which was panned and  designed by myself. I was in Information Technology (IT) committee for this Farewell program. It was nice experience to be a part of this event. I learned about sound system operating and organizing the event in systematically. I had enough fun with my Co-fellows and friends. Charles sir supported us in organizing this event, we had fun while working with Charles Sir and Yaseen Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment