Thursday 3 March 2011

ME

I am Mahesh VK, born in Bidar and brought up in Mangalore. I brought up in Aloysian Boys Home, Mangalore. I received my early primary and secondary education in Mangalore and later joined St.Aloysius Evening College Mangalore and completed Graduation (BA). It was really fun learning with friends. As a student I enjoyed my student life with my many Mangalorean friends. I was the Cultural Secretary in the college and awarded as Best Outgoing Student for the year 2004-2005.  Afterward I got an offer to work in GEAR Innovative International School, Bangalore as a admin assistant. I worked for two years in GEAR School,. Later I worked for India International School for one year as Library assistant. It was my dream to complete Post Graduation so I resigned from the job and joined St.Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangalore to pursue Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW). I really enjoyed the classes and my lecturers and their teaching method in my college life. It was my personal interest to learn about Human Resource Management concept so I Joined School of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya and successfully completed Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. 
Afterward I came to know about Deshpande Fellowship Program in Deshpnade Center for Social Entrepreneurship, Hubli so I joined Deshpande Fellowship Program. We will be trained in various modules like Communication, Information Technology (IT), Social Entrepreneurship, Health, Livelihood, Agriculture, Education, Fund raising, marketing, RTI, Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) and Creative thinking etc.
  I like to play Badminton, Cricket and Volleyball. I'm found of listening old Hindi and Kannada film songs. I'm very much interested in Drama, theater and cultural events.  I'm passionate about Travelling and visiting Historical places. I like the people who will be always humorous in their life. I want to have many friends from all over the world.
My contact Details:
Mobile No. 9448154063
Email: maheshvk08@gmail.com or mahesh.vk@dfmail.org

No comments:

Post a Comment