Friday 20 January 2012

TiECon Hubli 2012

Dear all, with all your well wishes and God's grace TiECon Hubli 2012 was great success. I'm finally relaxed after the event. TiECon Hubli had a great response from local entrepreneurs, TiE members and students. I was really motivated and inspired by the speakers at TiECon Hubli 2012. It was a golden opportunity for me to meet well known entrepreneurs like Mr. Narayana Muthy, Dr. Gururaj Deshpande, Mr. Vijay Sankeshwar, Mr. Kishore Musale etc. By listening to entrepreneurs really my mind has changed and having the passion to become an entrepreneur. I understood one thing by listening to the entrepreneurs that every entrepreneurs have story and their journey was amazing with lot of struggle and hard work. To become an entrepreneur we need to have 100% commitment to achieve the goal. 

Organizing TiECon was a amazing experience for me, personally I gained a lot of knowledge. It was a platform for me to realize my strengths and weakness. I'm highly benefited by hosting TiECon Hubli 2012. I'm grateful to all the TiE members for supporting me and encouraging me in my professional journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment