Friday 11 November 2011

Corruption and Karnataka

Dear all, I don't know whether India is developing or not but my state Karnataka is really developing and it's making mark in the country by it's corrupt politicians. It's really pathetic to see all the recent development which happened in the state. Most of the cabinet ministers including former Chief Minister BS Yeddiyurappa, Minister Janardhana Reddy many of then were sent to jail for their exceptional work!!.  In my opinion all the cabinet ministers are corrupted they don't any any moral right to be in the power. I really appreciate Justice Santhosh Hegde for his wonderful and committed work during his term as a Lokayukta in Karnataka State. He made an effort to investigate illegal mining and land denotification cases without any favoritism to any political parties.
              I think election commission need to bring some rules like they should disqualify the candidates who have criminal cases at any cost they shouldn't get the chance to contest elections. I feel Anna Hajaare may take up this issue also while fighting against corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment