Thursday 22 September 2011

Motivational Lines

Dear all, I was influenced by these meaningful words, I read it in one of the posters when I visited Jeevan Jyothi ITI in Honnavar, Uttara Kannada District. Its really interesting so I thought of sharing it with you.
A- Aspire to reach your potential
B- Believe in yourself.
C- Create a good life.
D- Dream about what you might become.
E- Exercise frequently.
F- Forgive honest mistakes.
G- Glorify the creative spirit.
H- Humor yourself and others.
I- Imagine great things.
J- Joyfully live each day.
K- Kindly help others.
L- Love anything.
M- Meditate daily.
N- Nurture the environment.
O- Organize for harmonious action.
P- Praise performance well done.
Q- Question most thing.
R- Regulate your own behaviour.
S- Smile often.
T- Think rationally.
U- Understand yourself.
V- Value life.
W- Work for the Common good.
X- X-ray and carefully examine problems.
Y- Yearn to improve.
Z- Zest to pursue happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment